ICE Bioscienc has established CNS pharmacological research setups based on animal models of various CNS disorders.
ICE Bioscience has established CNS pharmacological research setups based on animal models of various CNS disorders.
These are the animal models developed for CNS research
ICE Bioscience INC, has developed pain models are enlisted bellow.
Chronic Pain Models
1. Model of chronic sciatica nerve narrowing (CCI, (rats/mice)
2. Sciatica nerve branch selective injury ligation model (SNI, rats/mice)
3. Spinal nerve selective ligation model (SNL, rats/mice)
Acute Pain Models
1.Complete Fusain (CFA)-induced inflammatory pain model acetic acid twisting (rats/mice)
2. Visceral pain model (rats)
ICE Bioscience INC, has developed different depression animal models
1. Repetitive social failure-induced anxiety model (mice)
2. Long-term uncontrollable stress-induced depression model (rats)
3. Depression model induced by social status and stress association (mice)
4. Mother-to-child separation-induced depression model (large/mouse)
ICE Bioscience INC, has developed Parkinson's models and are enlisted as under
1. MPTP-induced mouse MPTP Parkinson's disease model.
2. 6-Shydopamine injection-induced model of Parkinson's disease in rats.
3. The mutant aSyn over expression-induced model of Parkinson's disease.
4. PFF injection-induced Parkinson's disease model (rats/mice)
5. A53T synuclein genetically modified mouse model.
6. PFF brain-intestinal transfer induced Parkinson's disease model (rats/mice)
Learning and Memory Model:
ICE Bioscience INC, has developed the following animal models for learning and memory.
1. Induced conditional positional preference (CPP) for food/rewards, etc.
2. Naloxone-induced conditional positional aversion (CPA)
3. Alcohol-induced psychological dependence and physiological dependence, withdrawal model.
4. App/PS1 genetically modified AD model.
5. 5X FAD genetically modified AD model.
Brain Ischemia Model:
ICE Bioscience INC, has developed animal models for brain ischemia and are enlisted bellow.
1. Low oxygen sugar-free (OGD) model.
2. Chemical damage model.
3. Animal Bureau ischemic cerebral ischemia model (MCAO)
4. Full-brain ischemia model.
Please contact us for further details